bug in motd service / documentation

From: Dan Mack <mack_at_macktronics.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:09:29 -0500 (CDT)
I've been away for a while and missed the change and complexity added to
/etc/motd.   I figured it out but I was led astray by not knowing that it
was converted into a service that only runs at boot time.  If you just
follow the instructions in the template file, you will nothing changes.

As a suggestion, maybe change this line in the /etc/motd.template file:

  Edit /etc/motd.template to change this login announcement.

to:

  Edit /etc/motd.template to change this login announcement and
  reboot or manually restart the motd service in /etc/rc.d/motd as in:

  /etc/rc.d/motd restart

and also add an entry to the man page for motd.

This was on:  FreeBSD boxolox 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT #1
               r366790: Sat Oct 17 08:57:56 CDT 2020

Dan