copyright notice question

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 01:24:52 +0000
I'll admit I've hesitated to ask this for a long time, but I guess I have to;-)
I've created two daemons for NFS-over-TLS, using the code in
/usr/src/usr.sbin/gssd/gssd.c as a starting point.
--> As such, I left the copyright notice from this file on the two files.
      (As you can see, it is a 2 clause FreeBSD one, so the terms aren't
       an issue.)

What I am wondering is if I should be adding my name to it as an
additional author or something like that?
(I don't care, but it does seem a little weird that the copyright is held
 by Isilon Inc, since I have no connection to them.)

Here's what it currently says:
/*-
 * SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause-FreeBSD
 *
 * Copyright (c) 2008 Isilon Inc http://www.isilon.com/
 * Authors: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
 * Developed with Red Inc: Alfred Perlstein <alfred_at_freebsd.org>
 *
 * are met:
 *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
 *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
 * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
 * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
 * ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
 * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
 * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
 * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
 * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
 * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
 * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
 * SUCH DAMAGE.
 */

Thanks for any comments, rick