Deprecating ftpd in the FreeBSD base system?

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:34:02 -0400
FTP is (becoming?) a legacy protocol, and I think it may be time to
remove the ftp server from the FreeBSD base system - with the recent
security advisory for ftpd serving as a reminder.

I've proposed adding a deprecation notice to the man page in
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26447 to start this off. There are a
number of ftp servers in ports, and if we're going to remove the base
system one we can create a port for it first, as well.

Any comments or concerns, please follow up in the code review or in email here.