on moving freebsd from svn to git; would this be of any help?

From: Chris <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:07:32 -0700
While contemplating a massive re-tooling job ahead to accommodate
any/all changes when freebsd fully lands in git. I ran across this[1][2]
and wondered if it may be of any assistance for the task of those
involved in the migration process _at_freebsd.

1) http://catb.org/esr/reposurgeon/
2) https://gitlab.com/esr/reposurgeon

FTR I'm unaffiliated with the project. It just looked like it might be of
interest.

--Chris