Re: Problems with Webcam and USB 3.X

From: Nilton Jose Rizzo <rizzo_at_i805.com.br>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 22:10:14 -0300 (-03)

> On 4/14/21 1:38 AM, Nilton Jose Rizzo wrote:
> > 	The webcamd create two devices ( /dev/video{0,1} ) and the pwcview open the window, but not show image, onle a green screen, but the webcam active LED turn on.

	But in my old instalations ( 13-Current (Nov or Dec of 2019 ) the webcam was working fine with this hardaware.  Only stop when I update to 14-current

	I Install from ISO image and install from pkg.  This a second installation
the first was install from ISO image from March and compile from ports.

   Normally I always install from ports, but to try to resolve this I put a fresh new instalation and run pkg install

> You should only use the first of the two devices. The second device is
> for metadata. Did you update user-space and installed programs? This
> should be automagic :-)
>
> --HPS

TIA
Rizzo