Re: NFS issues since upgrading to 13-RELEASE

From: Jason Unovitch <jason.unovitch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 09:23:35 -0400
Olav,

Does anything change if you set -tso -lro on the serving NIC on your
FreeBSD server side?  Do the Linux clients remain responsive then?

I had seen something similar with a Ubuntu 20.04 client going to a
13.0-CURRENT/STABLE server but chalked it up to it starting around the time
of the last Chelsio firmware update. I haven't had the time to dig into it
and the temporary triage of setting '-tso -lro' at boot hasn't been as
temporary as I hoped. That did stable it up on my side.  Curious what you
see and if that helps add another data point to understanding the issue.

Jason

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 1:30 AM <freebsd-current-request_at_freebsd.org> wrot