choosing different sound input and output devices

From: Marek Zarychta <zarychtam_at_plan-b.pwste.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:42:11 +0200
Dear subscribers,

I tried to deploy the Chromium browser run on FreeBSD CURRENT to work
with Microsoft Teams and it almost works fine except for audio settings.
To use USB microphone I have changed sysctl hw.snd.default_unit and was
able to use my microphone, but it broke the playback. Is it possible to
use different audio input and output devices ? Any clues, especially
with regard to www/chromium will be appreciated.

Perhaps the list I am posting this question on was not carefully chosen,
but haven't found any sound/audio specific mailing lists.

With kind regards,

--

Marek Zarychta