Re: 13.1 from main?

From: Alan Somers <asomers_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:00:26 -0600
Because we have a policy of never releasing anything even a little bit
backwards-incompatible in a minor release.  imp, for example, has been
removing obsolete drivers in main.  We can remove old drives in a major
release, but not in a minor one.  That's why we can't release 13.1 from the
main branch.
-Alan