zfs: zpool status says I have unactivated features, but upgrade says I don't

From: Rebecca Cran <rebecca_at_bsdio.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:14:02 -0700
I'm seeing a mismatch on 14-CURRENT between 'zpool status' saying I have
features that aren't enabled, and 'zpool upgrade' which says I don't.

[bcran_at_smic ~]$ zpool status
   pool: spool
  state: ONLINE
status: Some supported and requested features are not enabled on the pool.
         The pool can still be used, but some features are unavailable.
action: Enable all features using 'zpool upgrade'. Once this is done,
         the pool may no longer be accessible by software that does not
support
         the features. See zpool-features(5) for details.
   scan: scrub repaired 0B in 01:20:51 with 0 errors on Thu Feb 11
16:48:07 2021
config:

         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         spool       ONLINE       0     0     0
           mirror-0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada0p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada1p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada2p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada3p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
           mirror-1  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada4p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada5p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada6p2  ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada7p2  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

[bcran_at_smic ~]$ sudo zpool upgrade spool
This system supports ZFS pool feature flags.

Pool 'spool' already has all supported and requested features enabled.

--
Rebecca Cran