Re: -CURRENT panics in NFS

From: Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 21:49:06 +0100
Can you dump 'struct componentname *cnp'? This should do the trick:
f 12
p cnp

Most notably I want to know if the name to added is a literal dot.

That case is handled if necessary, but the assert was added to start
making the interface stricter. If the name is a dot I'll be inclined
to remove the assert for 13.x to avoid problems with other callers of
the sort.

Otherwise I'll have to check what's going on there.

--
Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik gmail.com>