Panic on reboot fresh install 14-current

From: Nilton Jose Rizzo <rizzo_at_server.i805.com.br>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 16:23:03 -0300 (-03)
Hi all

Today I installed the 14-current on my new machine.
On install process, when i changed my keyboard layout and it was not working fine, the installer show this menssage:

kbdcontrol: setting keymap: Inappropriate ioctl for device

but it continue to use the default keyboard map, after reboot the keyboard map was working fine.

Comming back to subjet of message, when I finish the install process and reboot I get a panic before wmt module was loaded.

I reboot twice to see if there were some bogus info or residual trash after install process, but get the same panic error (trap 9)

I reboot and selected single user to verify if i did something wrong.

I always set my NIC with dhcp in install process, it's easier.
I changed in /etc/rc.cont to static IP my NIC, and make others setup.
I rebooted the machine and it was working fine.
Is it very strange, ok?
I undo all config, one by one, and found the problem.

When I boot with my NIC in DHCP mode the panic on boot occur.

My box is a
Ryzen 5 2600 with motherboard  ASUS B450 Gamming BR, ASUS GTX 1050ti and 16GB RAM
I formated my SSD with zfs and I'm running 14-current 20210222 main-n245056-bf667f282a7

TIA

Nilton J. Rizzo