RE: Which branch in git is 13.0-current?

From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6722_at_twc.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 21:34:56 +0000
> > Does that mean CURRENT is now 14.0?  I must have missed the
> > announcement.

> That is correct, 13-stable has been branched from 13-current which has now
> been bumped to 14-current.
> Because it's a major version change going from 13 to 14, pkg is a bit
> agitated regarding the ABI.

> > > Dries

There should have been announcements of the src tree branch on current and stable emailing lists!

My question is how, using git, to track both 13-stable and 14-current without having entirely separate trees as I had to do with cvs and svn.

I think there is a git worktree command but can't remember how I used it, with Haiku in that case.

Then I will want to know how to determine which tree I will be compiling.

Tom