Re: pkg for 14-current

From: Yasuhiro Kimura <yasu_at_utahime.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 19:45:08 +0900 (JST)
From: Yasuhiro Kimura <yasu_at_utahime.org>
Subject: Re: pkg for 14-current
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 19:18:29 +0900 (JST)

>>   I updated to 14-current from 13-current and reinstalled ports-mgmt/pkg.
>>   I cannot get meta files for 14-current.
>>   How can I use pkg on 14-current ?
>>
> All what you can do is to wait until build of offical packages for
> 14-CURRENT has completed unless you build them by yourself.

By the way, when -CURRENT was bumped from 12 to 13, there were some
ports that failed to be built on 13-CURRENT simply because they don't
expect there is version 13.x of FreeBSD. And probably such ports fails
to be built on 14-CURRENT with same reason. So it may takes for a
while until offical packages for 14-CURRENT are provided with same
level as 13-CURRENT.

---
Yasuhiro Kimura