Re: Getting /usr/src to match specific git hash?

From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6722_at_twc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:57:19 +0000
> It is in the mini primer I wrote, along with how to bisect and other useful
> things. This will migrate into the handbook once the doc tree converts to
> asciidoc (happening this weekend).

> https://github.com/bsdimp/freebsd-git-docs/blob/main/mini-primer.md

> Warner

I looked at your mini-primer webpage, but can't find the answer to my question?

How cat one track multiple branches with git without keeping entirely separate trees?

I see there is a git worktree command, which can keep two or more branches in much diskspace than keeping the trees entirely separately (as I did with subversion and cvs).

In my case, I would want to be able to choose between main and stable-13 when compiling; have given up on releng-12 because of problems with ethernet and wireless drivers.

Tom