Re: pkg for 14-current

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-lists_at_klop.ws>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:19:50 +0100 (CET)

Van: Masachika ISHIZUKA <ish_at_amail.plala.or.jp>
Datum: woensdag, 27 januari 2021 09:09
Aan: freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
Onderwerp: Re: pkg for 14-current

> > I've not updated the index.html pages on the mirrors yet.  (Actually,
> > I did update them, but I forgot to commit the change - I'll go and do
> > that now.)
>
>   Thank you very much.
>   I'm happy to be able to pkg upgrade on 14-current.
> --
> Masachika ISHIZUKA

Is this about http://pkg.freebsd.org/ ?

May I hijack this thread to say that "FreeBSD:11:aarch64 (only quarterly is updated)" is not updated anymore.
I don't know about the future plans of this. I don't need FreeBSD:11:aarch64 myself and am (unfortunately) not involved in the pkg build cluster.

Regards,
Ronald.