Re: FreeBSD 13.0-RC1 ethertype IPv6 (0x86dd), length 2942 on 1500 MTU

From: Lars Schotte <lars_at_gustik.eu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 23:14:32 +0100
It looks like vtnet driver ignored MTU setting on 13.0-RC1.

I see this on both, IPv4 and IPv6 ... however IPv4 works maybe because
DigitalOcean and Vultr do split those frames on KVM virt host, but
don't do this for IPv6 (I suppose).

Everything about this is strange but so far I have been able to
reproduce this problem only with vtnet driver.

--
 Lars Schotte
 Mudroňova 13