gnatcross-sysroot-aarch64

From: M&S - Krasznai András <Krasznai.Andras_at_mands.hu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:42:13 +0000
Hi

I use FreeBSD on a laptop with intel I3 CPU.

I installed the base system, and a set of packages to make it a desktop system (xorg server, internet browser, libreoffice, gimp, rawtherapee, kdenlive, some pdf viewers, etc. pkg installs their dependencies automatically.

The above package is installed on my freebsd-current as a dependency - I did not specify it in my install scripts . The strange is that pkg autoremove deletes it every time as an unnecessairy package.

I would like to get rid of this package, how could I prevent it from installing?

best regards

András Krasznai