Update to the 13.0-RELEASE schedule

From: Glen Barber <gjb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 15:58:51 +0000
A small set of updates that we consider blocking the 13.0 release have
been brought to our attention.  As such, the 13.0-RELEASE schedule has
been updated to include a fifth release candidate (RC5).

The updated schedule is available on the FreeBSD Project website:

https://www.freebsd.org/releases/13.0R/schedule/

As usual, we will continue to consider critical bug fixes only for the
duration of this release cycle.

Thank you for your cooperation, and for your patience.

Glen
On behalf of:	re_at_