WSLg update on 1-5-2021 - BSD / WSL

From: Chargen <chargen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 21:42:38 +0200
Dear all

please note that I hope this message will be discussed to get this on the
roadmap for FreeBSD. Perhaps there is already talk about &&  work done on
that.
I would like to suggest having a BSD side for Microsoft FOSS ambitions and
get to know the BSD license. I hope the tech people here, know which nuts
and bolts would be ready to boot a *BSD subsystem kernel and make that
available on Windows 10 installations.

Dru       Do "we" want that for FreeBSD?  I think so I hope so...

Today I saw Window 10 doing a WSLg update, and with that, automatic
reinstalled Debian applications that can now use Wayland *compositor hooks
to serve graphics (xaos, rxvt, stellarium)    it works, even pong.scr

I'm also on the Windows Insider team, "MacBethwin"   for over 6 years. I
have seen so many GSOD Green Screens of Death that provoked by me, I have
that record of breaking stuff.

So I also know a bit about what went wrong, what is good, what was needed
.. to state that the guy Jamie (fame) from Xscreensavershould get paid for
losing business in the days I dare mention all the Bad juju of Microsoft
from the past. that I know of,  I'm also honest when for ack the excellent
development at Redwood, developers have done a hell of a job

With FreeBSD subsystem and interops , windows should feel less monolithic

Best Regards

Edwin
(chargen   at gmail dot com)
--
Deze e-mail en de inhoud is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bestemd voor de
geadresseerde(n). Indien u niet de geadresseerde bent van deze e-mail

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
unlawful. Please notify us immediately if you have received it in error by
reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.

Thanks,
   _  _
  (_)(_)
   (,,)