Re: FYI: WITH_REPRODUCIBLE_BUILD= problem for some files? [Ignore recent test: -dirty vs. checked-in usage difference]

From: Mark Millard <marklmi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:31:50 -0700
I probably know why the huge count of differences this time
unlike the original report . . .

Previously I built based on a checked-in branch as part of
my experimenting. This time it was in a -dirty form (not
checked in), again as part of my experimental exploration.

WITH_REPRODUCIBLE_BUILD= makes a distinction between these
if I remember right: (partially?) disabling itself for
-dirty style.

To reproduce the original style of test I need to create
a branch with my few patches checked in and do the
buildworlds from that branch.

This will, of course, take a while.

Sorry for the noise.

===