HEADSUP: i2c(8) has been washed and ironed

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:09:55 +0000
I have renovated the i2c(8) program and while I belive all argument
processing is 100% compatible, various undocumented aspects of the
program may have changed, amongst these precisely what goes to
stdout and stderr.

Apologies if this breaks any of your scripts.

<bikeshed>

There is one aspect of this program which I have not changed, but
which bugs me utterly:  All arguments are in hex, except [-c count]
which is decimal.

My personal preference would be if all the arguments called strtoul(3)
with zero third argument, so that users can use decimal, octal or
hex as they prefer, but I fear that would break pretty much every
single script.

Alternatively [-c count] could be changed to be hex like the rest.

</bikeshed>