Re: libthr and 1:1 threading.

From: Stijn Hoop <stijn_at_win.tue.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:30:26 +0200
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:54:45PM -0500, Jeff Roberson wrote:
> I have commited libthr.  To try this out you'll need to do the following

I know very very little about threads, but I'm interested as to what the
purpose is of this library. Is there a document available somewhere that
describes the relationships between this, KSE, libc_r, pthreads, the
Giant-unwinding-make-SMP-work-better project and some of the other
threads and SMP related libraries and terminology?

--Stijn

--
"...I like logs. They give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I've been known to keep
logs for 30 months at a time (generally when I thought I was rotating them