FXP breakage

From: Pete Carah <pete_at_ns.altadena.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:55:48 -0800 (PST)
This may be just my infamous vaio acting up again, but since the
recent commit to fxp driver (Monday?) I get a panic on device probe
(page fault in kernel mode).

That and the way the pccbb act up (always return 0 for event and
status register reads, and don't reset pending interrupt on event reg
write) make me think that something is awry with the way acpi/pci
allocate memory for the device windows.

I know there is something funny with the aml/asl since almost everything
ends up on irq 9 also...

I also sometimes see the lock order problem with pcm but mostly just missing
interrupts (choppy sound that comes out slow but in the right order).
PCM is responding to display interrupts...

-- Pete