Re: fontconfig-2.1.92 considered harmful

From: Peter Schultz <peter_at_jocose.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:33:27 -0500
The problem with printf from this past weekend may be screwing with you.
  My -CURRENT installation has become completely unstable.  Now all I
see when I try to do anything is: "syntax error: "for" unexpected."

Oh well, I've been meaning to start fresh to get the new file system, my
current -CURRENT has lasted over a year without any major hiccups so I
don't feel too horrible.

Pete...