what could have happened to mpd, ng?

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:27:59 +0200
Since I rebuilt -current (today again) my vpn
connections don't work anymore.

Shortly after reboot I can ping the opposite side of a vpn
connection. But trying to connect via ssh already results in the
opposite side refusing me and pinging after that I get
no buffer space available. And from then on I can't even ping the opposite
side.

And I have this bad malloc when mpd starts up.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies_at_rwth-aachen.de