usb2 status?

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz>
Date: 13 Apr 2003 21:32:14 +0200
Hi,

what is state of USB2 (ehci) support on FreeBSD? Is anyone working on
it? I noticed that NetBSD have some code, how hard it would be to port
it over to us?

On related note, when I attach my ubt0 device, I get:
uhub1: port error, restarting port 2
and ubt0 attach immediately. I'm still running 5.0-RELEASE so I don't
know if it's still relevant. This is MSI KT7V board (Via VT6202 USB2
chip).

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz>
A computer programmer is a device for turning requirements