Re: usb2 status?

From: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely9.cicely.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:26:04 +0200
On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 09:32:14PM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is state of USB2 (ehci) support on FreeBSD? Is anyone working on
> it? I noticed that NetBSD have some code, how hard it would be to port
> it over to us?

EHCI support will be commited during this week.

> On related note, when I attach my ubt0 device, I get:
> uhub1: port error, restarting port 2
> and ubt0 attach immediately. I'm still running 5.0-RELEASE so I don't
> know if it's still relevant. This is MSI KT7V board (Via VT6202 USB2
> chip).

Can you send the complete dmesg with an USB_DEBUG compiled kernel?
Most of these early stage port errors are broken devices and I'm
unshure at which points we need to do more than the specs requires.

ticso_at_bwct.de                                  info_at_bwct.de