Re: Adjusting pcm buffersize?

From: <bsdterm_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:37:26 -0500
As do I using ogg123 on the command-line.

On my P733, 512MB box, with the ES1371 Ensoniq sound card (SB 64V) with light
load (just a console TTY), 95-100% CPU available, ogg123 will play (using the
OSS driver) about 3/4 sec. of sound, then pause for some 5 sec., then play
another 3/4 sec. of sound.  And so on...

Yet, xmms will play OGG files just fine, and mpg123 will play MP3's fine from
the command-line as well...

-term