Re: Mercenary coding (Re: Is there a header conflict?)

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:44:31 -0500
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 10:32:24PM -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
> I have an implementation.  Offer to let me sell it using the name
> "FreeBSD" without it going back to the FreeBSD source code for
> a year, and then maybe we can make a deal ... [other pointless
> tangents deleted]

This is not the development model that this project uses.  Please go
find another one that does, or go start your own.

[For the benefit of those playing along at home: this was Terry's
296th post to freebsd-current *alone* so far in 2003.  IIRC in all
of that there have been exactly 2 that contained either a patch
or a bug report].

mcl