Somethings still up with new NSS?

From: Vallo Kallaste <vallo_at_estcard.ee>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:59:16 +0300
Hi

Some moments ago "lost" all the users on my remote home system. Not
a big problem, but here's what I did. Sources (and world) are from
Apr 26. Seems like a problem with new ondisk format of spwd.db or
similar.
Sequence which broke:
logged on remotely
su to root, changed inetd.conf file to enable ftpd, killall -HUP
inetd
back to normal user, changed my password with passwd(1)
tried to connect to ftpd, no luck
As I had ssh session still up, looked into logfiles and found that
root user does not exist, hmm.. tried to su -, same story, tried su
to normal user.. you got the idea.
--
Vallo Kallaste