Re: Somethings still up with new NSS?

From: leafy <leafy_at_leafy.idv.tw>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:05:05 +0800
On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 10:59:16AM +0300, Vallo Kallaste wrote:
> As I had ssh session still up, looked into logfiles and found that
> root user does not exist, hmm.. tried to su -, same story, tried su
> to normal user.. you got the idea.
> --
> Vallo Kallaste
This is a *me too* post.
What I did was "portinstall postgresql" and during the install phase,
it complained about "postgre user disappeared during update" and my root
user was gone too. A 'vipw' saved my ass but can I be sure that it won't
happen again?

Jiawei Ye

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
                                     --inspired by The Tao of Programming