Updated acpi-0228 diff

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
I have posted an updated diff with the following changes:
    * Use _BBN instead of always assuming host-pci bus is 0.  This should
      fix problems with large machines that have multiple host-pci buses.
      Suggested by takawata_at_.
    * Make acpi work when compiled into the kernel (not as a module).
      Fix from marcel_at_.

  http://www.root.org/~nate/freebsd/acpi-0228.diff.gz

Please test this.  There is a known problem with ia64 that is being worked
on.  I have pulled the acpi-0328 diff as it has known problems.

-Nate