Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

From: CARTER Anthony <a.carter_at_cordis.lu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:31:59 +0200
Hi,

I was following a post on current when I changed to CPU_TYPE=p4...

Also, I know how to get the CPU information from dmesg...The reason that I put
p4 was accidental, it was cause I thought I had a PIV and didn't check...set
it...basta...

I do apologise for this mistake, and hope everyone will forgive me...

Thanks,
Anthony