Re: one more observation Re: still: Re: gbde data corruption?

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:16:01 +0200
In message <20030430161627.D27116_at_daneel.foundation.hs>, Heiko Schaefer writes:
>Hi Poul again,
>
>...just as i was trying to make unencrypted filesystem to fiddle with, and
>wanted to unmount i got:
>
>bash-2.05b# umount /space1
>umount: unmount of /space1 failed: Input/output error
>bash-2.05b# umount /space2
>umount: unmount of /space2 failed: Input/output error
>
>and the box rebooted. i can't seem anything in /var/log/messages that
>looks relevant. just thought you might have some idea what that could
>mean. and/or get debugging ideas.

Off the top of my head I cannot connect this with anything but we may
find in the end that it is significant, but just to make sure:  You
_really_ want to have
	src/sys/geom/bde/g_bde_crypt.c,v 1.14

I've started playing with GBDE and NFS, and am running the first
diff -ru right now, so far no differences.