Re: bge & vlan stranges

From: Peter Edwards <pmedwards_at_eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:57:23 +0100
John Polstra <jdp_at_polstra.com> wrote:

> No, you are right.  I didn't read the posting carefully enough.
> Sorry!
No problem.

[snip]
>> I assume you mean, that after setting if_hdrlen,
[snip]
> I think you also have to set if_data.ifi_hdrlen as I said
[snip]

My fault: I jumped from one term for the same thing to the other
without explanation. if_hdrlen is a macro for if_data.ifi_hdrlen.
I'm not a big fan of hiding those kind of details with macros, but I
assume they're defined by smarter people than me in order that
they be used :-)