wi0 Crashes and timeouts

From: Marcos - ThePacific.net <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:57:11 +1200
Hi There .
Iam runnig a Freebsd5.0 Access Point with a  PCMCIA card PRISM 2.5
chipset 200mw , I have got 32 clients on it but is not working fine,
keep crashing and  I have lot wi0: timesouts on the screen.
I was using with same computer other prism card but prism2 and that card
work very well but with a lot lower power and more noise because I need
use an Ampl.
With The prism2.5 the Access point work so good , we have customers
close of 27km, until the wireless card crash and I need restart it . at
this moment I tried with the firmaware 1.4.9 and 1.5.6, I didn't tried
yet with the 1.7.4
path, firmaware?????
any idea??

Marcos Biscaysaqu