RE: pci configuration

From: Cagle, John (ISS-Houston) <"Cagle,>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:46:00 -0500
If you're using a server with the Compaq PCI-X Hot Plug controller, you
can read the maximum bus speed and current device speed from the hot
plug controller.  For details, take a look at the
drivers/pci/hotplug/cpqphp.h and drivers/pci/hotplug/cpqphp_core.c files
in the latest Linux 2.6 kernel.  Here are a couple links:

http://lxr.linux.no/source/drivers/pci/hotplug/cpqphp_core.c?v=2.6.0-tes
t2
http://lxr.linux.no/source/drivers/pci/hotplug/cpqphp.h?v=2.6.0-test2

Regards,