Question about porting KAME IPv6 to CURRENT

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_crodrigues.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:03:38 -0000
Hi,

Is anyone actively working on importing the latest IPv6 implementation
from KAME to CURRENT?  I am trying to port the sctp.org implementation
of SCTP to -CURRENT, and am getting hung up on the mismatch
between KAME's IPv6 implementation and -CURRENT's.

I am giving a shot at importing some of the KAME sources, but am
getting hung up in a few places.

In src/sys/netinet6/scope6.c, KAME defines this macro:

static struct scope_id sid_default;
#define SID(ifp) \
        ((struct in6_ifextra *)(ifp)->if_afdata[AF_INET6]->scope6_id)

where ifp is supposed to be a struct ifnet.

However, CURRENT's struct ifnet does not have an if_afdata member.
Is there a way to rewrite this macro to give the same functionality
under CURRENT?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues