Re: TESTERS WANTED for ATAng preview 2

From: Radko Keves <rado_at_studnet.sk>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:25:47 +0200
;), Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 10:06:02PM +0200, Soeren Schmidt said that
> The story continues with Preview 2 - from the README:
>
> Now the functionality is almost equal to that of stock ATA, I'm getting
> close to being ready to expose this on the -current users, so please
> give this a go to shake out the last nasties.
> I've fixed alot of minor issue that testers have reported back (thanks!!),
> plus a few chipset issued found over the last days.
>
> Grap the latest from ftp.deepcore.dk/pub/ATAng and apply the diff files
> to your src tree, remove the contents of sys/dev/ata and extract the
> ATAng-*tgz file there, then do the usual drill to get a new kernel...
>
> As usual it might kill your dog, abduct your kids and whatnot :)
>
> Let me know how this works out for you!
> -Søren

hi

sorry if i'm late :)

i attache my dmesg from:
Mon May 19 15:01:33 CEST 2003
(last when kernel found my disks)

current driver from cvs doesn't find any disk -- when try to mount root
:(
and when i use driver from ftp.deepcore.dk/pub/ATAng have found disks ...
but write message:
WARNING: READ_DMA unable to allocate interrupt
"every second", and system was booting in the background, bud when try
to start shell i see only this message on the console

if i can help tell me what to do ...

--
Archeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a
  missing page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated

RED DWARF Series II Episode 2, "Better Than Life"
-