Re: KDE Konsole, crashes, on a SIGABRT...

From: Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:12:38 +0200
On Saturday 23 August 2003 16:52, I wrote:

> Incidentally, Adriaan de Groot just dug up a set of patches for konsole &
> konsole_grantpty, I quickly adapted those for the kdebase port. They apply,
> but I'm still compiling kdebase with those myself, so beware, they might
> turn konsole into a Teletubbie FWIW (although Adriaan says they work okay
> for him, so there). Find the patch attached to this message.

Or rather, find it at http://lofi.dyndns.org/~lofi/patch-konsole , the
attachment has been stripped.

BTW: Is there a place or a person that has a list of which mailing lists will
actually accept mails with attachments these days? And which of the lists is
subscriber only or not? It used to be very easy (outside-posts work
everywhere, attachments work everwhere), but I guess times have changed.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi_at_freebsd.org