Re: System freezes with radeon 9100 graphics card

From: Richard Coleman <richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:28:33 -0400
Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 9:40 PM -0700 2003/08/23, Scott M. Likens wrote:
>
>>  Also please teach your email client to word wrap.  That's nasty.
>
>     According to your headers, you're using Ximian Evolution 1.4.4.
>
>     According to his headers, he's running Mutt/1.5.4i.
>
>     You tell me.

When Microsoft started shipping mail clients that didn't wrap words by
default, I was also pissed.  But that was many moons ago (10 years
maybe?).  But at this point, anyone still using a mail client that
doesn't know how to deal with this is living in the past.  And no amount
of complaining that "this isn't what was intended by the RFCs" is going
to change this.  This is just my humble opinion.

Richard Coleman
richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com