(unknown charset) Re: ATA-ng

From: (unknown charset) Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:15:37 -0400 (EDT)
I upgraded to -CURRENT from around 6:00 PM EST (10:00 PM GMT, iirc), a few
hours after your message, Soren, and gave it a shot...  With the atapicam
device.  Unfortunately, it doesn't see my IDE cd drive as either an IDE cd
drive or a SCSI drive.  It's completely missing :-)

But, on the + side, at least I'm not getting a kernel panic any more :-)