Re: Sil3112 dma errors

From: Putinas <pilkis_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:04:39 +0200
I did, inserted intel pro 100, disabled gig in bios, I booted up, removed icmp limit in sysctl from 200 to 0 , started ping -f from other server, cd /usr/src; make buildworld and lockup instantly ... I saw just one line rm -rf something and dma errors are coming. I am sure this would happen and without ping -f from other server, but just makes things faster... I have cvsup'ed again and will try to rebuild world again tonight.