strange behavior of loader

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:13:28 +0200
Hi,

I see some strange behavior of the loader with different CFLAGS, it
either resets the system immediately or the bootblock tells me it has a
wrong format.

 CFLAGS                          CPUTYPE     failes
 -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing  athlon      yes
 -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing  pentiumpro  yes
 -O2 -pipe                       pentiumpro  yes
 -O -pipe                        pentiumpro  yes
 -Os -pipe                       athlon      no

Does someone sees similar behavior (this is with src from yesterday)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net