Re: Is booting/installing from USB CDROM considered supported?

From: Dorin H <bj93542_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:14:00 -0800 (PST)
Doesn't work here to boot & install from USB cdrom.
Use USB FDD to boot and do a net install. Or boot the
same and use the USB CDROM as media if you've burnt
the images or you don't want a net install (works for
stable, haven't tested current yet in this scenario).
/Dorin.

PS. Hopefully your CD-RW drive is supported and
recognized by the installation distribution.