5.2 RC and watchdog timeout

From: Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:59:25 +0100
Hello everybody,

I just did an update of my 5.1-machine. Everything seems to work
properly, except my network-devices. They are recognized correctly and
ifconfig says, that they are active but network isn't reachable and I
get the error message:

watchdog timeout

I tried two different NIC's with two different drivers (rl with Realtek
8139 and vr with an DFE 530TX). I also played with different slots, but
nothing seems to help. So I am wondering if this is a problem with the
drivers. Both NIC's work fine with Stable and 5.1. Does anybody have
such a card running with 5.2RC or has anybody a tip how to get them work
again?

Thanks for your help.
Greetings,
Kay