Re: acpi and sound

From: sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller_at_gmx.net>
Date: 15 Dec 2003 09:22:48 +0100
(...)

> Hi !
>
> I also had problem with sound, but after I disabled acpi everything started
> to work...

i tried disabling acpi but it did not make any difference :(
disabling acpi is no option for me cause most other hardware need it to
work properly e.g. usb, pccard, ...

i also tried to set some things in /boot/device.hints (i found some info
about that in man 4 pcm) but my first try failed.
how could i find out which values to use in device.hints ?

thx
seb

> Andy

(...)