services under /usr/local/etc/rc.d run twice on boot

From: <jqdkf_at_army.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:45:31 +0800
Hi all,

I'm using 5.2-current now and each time my system starts up, the scripts
under /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ run twice. Though it is not harmful, it is
really annoying which print out a lot of error messages on screen say the
service has already been running. How can I resolve this problem? Is it
related with any config file or with the kernel?

--
Zeng Nan

Simple is Beautiful.