Re: Continued problems with Aironet device and 5.2-RC

From: <jqdkf_at_army.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:30:02 +0800
On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 11:20:00AM -0800, James Earl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to get rid of "an0: failed to read RID ff50 7f21 21 0 2eab, 3"
> messages, but my connection still eventually drops when transmitting data.
> I tried many different IRQ combinations in the BIOS setup.  Some combinations go
> t rid of the error message above, and some combinations had more stable results
> that would NOT partially freeze my system.

Hi,

I also have this card, but unlike you, my system even can not recognize
it. 4.9 release can detect 350 correctly and makes it work, but both 5.1
and 5.2 can't detect it. According to dmesg:

cbb0: Unsupported card type detected

I'm sure I have the line "device an" in the config file, as it is the
default. I also enabled devd and pccard in rc.conf. What else have you
done to at least make it detected?

--
Zeng Nan

Simple is Beautiful.