Re: WLAN card experiences wanted

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:06:37 -0600
h0444lp6 wrote:

>Hi
>
>Does anyone have any experiences with one of the following cards?
>
>D-Link DWL-G520 (54MBit, PCI)
>Netgear WG311 (54MBit, PCI)
>Netgear MA111 (11MBit, USB)

I've used cards with the same chipsets as those above, but not directly
any of those cards.  They work great (thanks Sam Leffler and everyone
else!).   I would not expect the full 54MBit however, but that's with
any wireless networking.

>And which of these two is better
>
>Netgear MA311
>D-Link DWL-520

Better for what?

Eric

All generalizations are false, including this one.